Our EPC company has successfully completed the project
On October 2020 the 33.3 MW solar power plant project, which our company implemented in Ukraine in less than 90 days, received a green tariff and a license for the production and sale of electricity!
SPP Engineering, as a general contractor, has completed 100% of the work and supplies for this project.
We started construction of the facility on July 2, 2020 and finished on September 24, 2020 – this is a record time and the best result for Ukraine.
During the implementation of the project, we have completed:
– development and approval of a solar power plant project;
– design, approval, connection and commissioning of 10 kV power transmission lines;
– purchase of all necessary equipment and materials;
– customs clearance and delivery of all equipment and materials;
– installation and commissioning of all equipment;
– commissioning of a solar power plant;
– accompanying the client in the process of obtaining a license and a green tariff.