Embark on an Exciting Journey with SPP Development Ukraine!
Are you a dynamic leader with a passion for driving business success? SPP Development Ukraine is in search of a Business Manager to guide our team towards new horizons.
If you’re experienced in business management and excited about the world of renewable energy, we want to hear from you.
- Higher education in fields such as law, economics, management, or related disciplines
- Upper intermediate level of English proficiency
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a personal assistant/business assistant/business manager
- Experience in a construction/energy company will be an advantage
- Strong organizational skills, analytical thinking, integrity, and leadership qualities
- Ability to make decisions, handle multiple tasks, take responsibility, and focus on results
- Willingness to engage in intensive training
- Execute day-to-day operational activities
- Manage company documentation, including contracts, key performance indicators, and Excel spreadsheets
- Prepare reports summarizing meetings and negotiations, documenting key tasks, and presenting them for manager consideration
- Collaborate with various company departments to address urgent issues
- Research and process necessary information
- Represent the manager in interactions with organization employees, resolving current issues
- Provide support for travel arrangements
- Perform other official assigned duties
- Official employment with the company
- Office-based position in the city center
- Competitive salary, contingent on interview performance
Join our team as a Personal Assistant/Business Manager and contribute to the success of renewable energy sphere in Ukraine.