HEAD OF GEODETIC DEPARTMENT
Join the SPP Development Ukraine Team!
Are you a seasoned professional in geodetic engineering with a passion for precision and innovation? SPP Development Ukraine is in search of a Head of Geodetic Department to lead our team.
If you have a strong background in geodetics and are enthusiastic about contributing to the renewable energy sector, we want to hear from you.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Higher education in Geodesy
- Proficiency in creating topographic surveys, executive surveys, and designing drawings, plans, and schemes
- Ability to process geodetic measurements, digitize topographic surveys, and produce design materials
- Proficiency in DigitalS, AutoCAD, and Civil 3D software
- Hands-on experience with geodetic devices
- Willingness to travel and work directly at company facilities (approximately 50% of total work time)
- Lead and manage a team of surveyors
- Conduct topographic surveys at company facilities
- Utilize geodetic devices for fieldwork
- Prepare drawings and other source materials for geodetic work related to construction and topographic surveys
- Competitive and stable salary (based on interview performance)
- Official employment
- Necessary work equipment provided
- Corporate vehicles available for business trips
Join our team as the Head of Geodetic Department and play a vital role in ensuring precision and accuracy in our renewable energy projects.
Shape the future of sustainable energy solutions with us!