PROJECT ENGINEER (RES)
Join the SPP Development Ukraine team!
We are currently looking for a Power Engineer to work on our renewable energy projects.
If you have experience in the field and are passionate about sustainability and innovation, we want to hear from you!
- Technical degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Leading designer engineer qualification
- Proficiency in designing, controlling, and verifying project documentation for 10-330 kV networks, substations, and substations 110 kV and above
- Construction experience in the energy sector
- Familiarity with initial data gathering, project documentation coordination, and examination processes
- Knowledge of Ukrainian regulatory documentation and ability to work with it
- Experience in coordinating project documentation with regulatory bodies
- Understanding of construction technology, standards, safety protocols at construction sites
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Project, DiaLux, and Microsoft Office
- Experience in working with foreign companies will be an andvantage
- Knowledge of English will be an andvantage
- Execute tasks assigned by management
- Manage and coordinate the development of alternative energy facilities at all design stages
- Formulate design tasks, technical requirements, and equipment/materials lists
- Propose resource needs for project documentation implementation and ensure quality and deadline control
- Develop and coordinate external and internal engineering networks in compliance with Ukrainian legislation
- Verify project solutions and approve project documentation with stakeholders
- Conduct examinations
- Provide technical support for ongoing projects
- Perform author’s supervision of installation works
- Competitive salary (based on interview results)
- Monday to Friday work schedule (09:00 – 18:00)
- Office located in the center of Kyiv
Join our dynamic team and contribute to innovative energy solutions!