Join the SPP Development Ukraine team!
We are currently looking for a Power Engineer to work on our renewable energy projects.
If you have experience in the field and are passionate about sustainability and innovation, we want to hear from you!
• Higher education, preferably technical.
• Experience in the positions of design engineer, service engineer, technical support engineer, project manager — from 2 years.
• Understanding of technical aspects of power equipment operation
• The ability to work with technical documentation in English, the ability to read electrical schematic diagrams.
• Literacy and communication skills, a proactive approach to one’s duties, responsibility and the ability to work in multitasking mode.
• Analysis of source information on potential projects in the field of permanent, emergency, hybrid and autonomous power supply.
• Development and justification of technical concepts, modeling, visualization of technical solutions and engineering systems.
• Selection of equipment and components, cooperation with suppliers, constant monitoring of novelties of the Ukrainian and international electrical equipment market.
• Preparation of the Technical Assignment for design, analysis of project documentation and development of proposals for its optimization and improvement.
• Maintenance of technical executive documentation.
• Decent salary (determined based on the results of the interview);
• Working hours: from Monday to Friday (09:00 – 18:00);
• Office in the center of Kyiv